Get all the info you need to start canning food NOW in a short, easy to read format that you can download on your phone for easy reference while working in the kitchen.
Sneak Peak at What's Included
- What is Home Canning?
- How canning works to safely preserve food
- The History of Canning
- Home Canning Safety
- 3 Approved Methods for Canning
- The Canning Supplies You Actually Need (and what you can skip)
- Tips for First Time Canning
- Storing Home Canned Goods
- Trustworthy Websites for Recipes and Step by Step Canning Instructions
- Product Recommendations for the canners and tools I use in my kitchen
My name is Amber Benge and I've been canning for my family for a few years now. I started with some simple jams and pickles and then moved on to learn how to pressure can. As my garden grew, my canning skills had to grow along with it. Now I find the rhythm of canning soothing and I enjoy teaching others how to can their homegrown produce too. I offer classes by zoom on a regular basis, but I wanted to find a way to make a quick start guide available 24/7 to a total beginner. That's why I wrote this ebook. My hope is that it will get you started on the path to canning success.