Registration Now Open!
HOME CANNING FOR BEGINNERS WORKSHOP
Thursday, JULY 7, 2022, 2-3:30 PM EST (Virtual workshop via Zoom)
Come hang out with me virtually and learn all the basics of home canning!
This class is designed for complete beginners and no equipment is necessary to join the class. I do recommend that you keep a notebook handy to jot down notes during the workshop.
Here's What You Will Learn:
- Types of canners and how they are different
- Which type of canner is best for your needs
- Close up look at the different kinds of canners and canning supplies
- Which supplies you really need and which ones you can skip
- Tips for finding canning supplies on a budget
- My favorite brands of lids, jars, etc.
- Safety and Home Canning - what you need to know
- Demonstration of a simple steam canning recipe you can try today
- Q+A time to answer all of your canning questions
SPACE IS LIMITED to leave time for everyone's questions. Register today!
Please enter your email address at checkout. I'll email out the Zoom link 24 hours before the workshop.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE WORKSHOP LIVE, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO RECEIVE THE RECORDING AFTERWARDS.